FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We happily accept returns within 30 days of when your order was originally shipped as long as you pay for the return shipping. Please click here to read more about our return policy.
Currently, we do not offer exchanges but you can return and repurchase a different size.
We apologize and want to make this right. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-782-7620 so we can address any issues and get your order to you as soon as possible.
Yes, we offer free standard shipping on US orders of $75 or more. To receive this offer, you must be a retail or guest customer and select USPS shipping at check out.
To ensure the longest life for your Dippin' Daisy's suit, we suggest hand-washing it since machine cycles can be rough and snag the ties and fabric. If you must wash your suit in a machine, please make sure to run it on a delicate setting and hang dry your suit.
Here are a couple additional tips to keep your Dippin' Daisy's in top-notch shape:
• Rinse your suit after swimming in the pool or ocean. The chemicals in chlorine and the salt from the ocean can make fabrics fade.
• Avoid ringing out your suit since this can stretch its fabric. Instead, roll it in a towel like a sleeping bag to remove any excess water.
• Switch up your look and alternate Dippin' Daisy's suits. This allows the suit to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many years to come.
We’re sorry to hear! Contact us within 5 days of receiving your order via email at email@example.com or calling us at 626-782-7620. Please take a photo of any damaged or defective items so we can better assist you. If we’ve made a mistake on our end, we’ll send you a shipping label to cover the shipping costs.
We love to see our styles in action. For the chance to be featured, tag @dippindaisys in any photo with our swimwear.
2250 E 52nd Street
Vernon, CA 90058
- Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your Dippin' Daisy's suit stays fabulous.
- 1. Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- 2. Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
- 3. Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
- 4. Switch up your look and alternate Dippin' Daisy's suits. We all need our beauty rest this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.