FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We happily accept returns within 30 days of when your order was originally shipped as long as you pay for the return shipping. Please click here to read more about our return policy.
Currently, we do not offer exchanges but you can return and repurchase a different size.
We apologize and want to make this right. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 626-782-7620 so we can address any issues and get your order to you as soon as possible.
Yes, we offer free standard shipping on US orders of $75 or more. To receive this offer, you must be a retail or guest customer and select USPS shipping at check out.
- Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your Dippin' Daisy's suit stays fabulous.
- 1. Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- 2. Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
- 3. Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
- 4. Switch up your look and alternate Dippin' Daisy's suits. We all need our beauty rest this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.
We’re sorry to hear! Contact us within 5 days of receiving your order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 626-782-7620. Please take a photo of any damaged or defective items so we can better assist you. If we’ve made a mistake on our end, we’ll send you a shipping label to cover the shipping costs.
We love to see our styles in action. For the chance to be featured, tag @dippindaisys in any photo with our swimwear.
2250 E 52nd Street
Vernon, CA 90058
Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise — we hate it when your packages go MIA! . Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? File here.
The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place, bc who doesn’t like to see where their goodies are going? No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here.
Note: Make sure to have the Order ID we sent you or the Route Order ID ready to use with the claim form.